SPRING into your 2018 sportive season!
3 stunning routes in the Cotswolds!
Starting from Bloxham, to the North of Oxford, the Cyclo takes you on a beautiful tour of the Cotswolds just as the country blossoms into Spring. All routes take in the legendary Fosse Way and head into the heart of the Cotswolds, rewarding your efforts with spectacular views.
With fast flowing and carefully chosen roads, you’ll get into a great rhythm as you fly round your chosen sportive course.
Entries are open to individuals and teams (everybody gets an individual result and gold/silver/bronze standard, all team members will also receive the combined team time and combined team standard of gold/silver or bronze).
Which Cyclo will you choose?
- Langste – 143 km / 1,600 m (£29.99)
- Midden – 102 km / 1,218 m (£29.99)
- Kort – 64 km / 641 m (£25.99)
HQ – Bloxham Mill Business Centre, Barford Rd, Bloxham, Oxon, OX15 4FF
- Finisher’s gift
- liability insurance
- pre-ordered meal after event – full details available soon!
- separate start groups for each distance
- colour coded bike number plaques – lime green for 143 km, sky blue for 102 km and white for 64 km, so you know who’s in your group
- rider briefing
- support vehicles
- broom wagon
- route signing
- feed stations (3 for 143 and 102 km; 2 for 65 km)
- GPX files – please click on the gpx icon in each of the route detail tabs shown at the top of the page to link to Strava for detailed route info and to download the gpx files in the right format for your device
- Timing – gold, silver, bronze standards for both solo riders and teams of 4 (by age group and gender)
- Riders will start in groups (by distance) following a briefing from 08:30
- Unique event jersey by Shutt VR available to pre-order. All riders receive a £20 discount code from the jersey price with their entry confirmation