Hammer Te2 Team Edition Custom Colour Frameset
The Hammer Te2 Team Edition Belgian race frame. This performance frameset uses our Hammer specific carbon layup with the Team Edition forks from our Hammer Capella Te1 to produce an extremely composed and comfortable bike.
- from just 950 g
- compatable with mechanical and electronic groupsets
- internal battery (for Di2 versions)
- aero fork blades with ‘spoiler’ behind the dropout for maximum efficiency
- Hammer exclusive design and specific carbon lay up
- asymetric seat tube for better power delivery and comfort
- extremely comfortable, compliant and composed
- descends as well as it climbs!
- perfect for all terrain
- 27.2 mm seat post for increased comfort
- areo cable routing and exit
- BSA bottom bracket
All frames & bikes are built to order after consultation to ensure an exact fit and correct specification. All orders include a bike fit as standard. Contact us to discuss your exact requirements.
Complete bike prices, with Fulcrum Racing Quattro, Continental GP tyres, Deda bars, stem, seatpost and Fizik/Prologo/Selle Italia saddle:
Built with Ultegra R8000 (2018) compact from £2,699
Built with Ultegra Di2 R8050 electronic from £3,499
Built with Dura Ace 9100 from £3,699
Built with Dura Ace Di2 electronic from £4,749
“Final” prices depend on the actual wheels selected (eg: Fulcrum Racing Zero Nite etc) and build options (eg: carbon bars, saddle, ceramic bearings etc). We will tailor the build to your exact requirements and make the most efficient use of your budget.
10% discount available on this frame/bike to Hammer Sport Cycling Club members. Ask how you could qualify for this reduction.
Contact Andrew Thompson on 07801930443 to discuss the next steps